Often you receive documents in PDF format, as email attachments or otherwise. If you’re like most people, including myself, who are familiar and use Microsoft Word as their document software, you will need to convert this PDF into Word if you want to edit it. A lot of PDF conversion software products advertised as FREE offer a FREE trial version to entice you into buying their product later on. You may also want to limit the number of software suppliers to a minimum, as recommended on this web site, for simplicity and security reasons.
The simplest approach that satisfies both these requirements is to do the conversion using Microsoft Word. If you don’t already have a recent version of Microsoft Word that allows this type of conversion, you should learn why you should by reading the following articles: 04.4–How to simplify your multi devices computing environment (PCs, laptops, tablets, smartphones, …) – 2016-03-29 and 04.5-How to take full advantage of a multi-technology environment incorporating Microsoft, Google and Apple products-2016-06-03.
FREE conversion of a PDF document into a Word document using Microsoft Office 365 Word.
It is super easy to convert a PDF into a Microsoft Word document using Microsoft Office 365 Word:
- Download and store the PDF document you want to convert.
- Open Microsoft Word.
- Open the PDF document using Microsoft Word.
- Microsoft Word will ask you to confirm the conversion. Click OK.
- It may take some time for the conversion, but after a while the converted PDF document will open into an editable Word document.
- Click File, then Save as…, navigate to the folder you want to save the WORD document into and save it. That’s it!
FREE conversion of a Word document into a PDF document using Microsoft Office 365 Word.
It is super easy to convert a Microsoft Word document into a PDF.
- Open the Word document you want to convert.
- Click File, then click Export.
- Once the Export options appear, double-click on the Create PDF/XPS Document
- Then, click Publish. The document should appear in a new screen in a PDF format.
- Click File, then Save as…, navigate to the folder you want to save the PDF into and save it. That’s it!